Monday, July 5, 2010

Make a Recommendation or Need a Recommendation?

Just send your Recommendations and/or your request for a Recommendation to williamsburgmom@gmail.com - please note how you would want to be identified: full name, first name, "nick-name". Feel free to recommend local businesses, pre-schools, babysitters, restaurants - etc. Help your fellow mom by offering your positive experiences. If you need a recommendation just post it here and people can either post a response to the request themselves or people can email their recommendation to your post to williamsburgmom@gmail.com and it will be posted for them. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. I am looking for a recommendation on a person to fix our sink/countertop (not a kitchen re-do, just a fix-up). Anyone know someone who can work with granite and willing to do a small job for us? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone is looking for a realiable contractor that produces quality work and arrives when he tells you he will...Call Bryan at Riverside Construction 757-903-3066. He recently completed a kitchen remodel for me and was such a professional young man that I had him come back to help me with some other "odd projects" around my house. Very price competitive also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking for a neighborhood machanic that can come to me. rjaffeux@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete