Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Recommend Williamsburg Parent Cooperative Preschool

My son Owen will be starting his second year the Williamsburg Parent Cooperative Preschool and absolutely loves it. All summer he’s been looking forward to go back to school! If you’re looking for a preschool definitely check out the Co-op. The teachers are first rate and so dedicated to the little ones. The parents are involved as well as great supports and friends to one another. I can’t say enough about it. For more information contact Molly Gareis, director at mhgareis@cox.net.

Here’s to a great end of the summer and a fantastic school year!
Sonya

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree. My older two kids still talk about Co-op and love it when they get out of school early and can pick up their youngest sibling there (who is ecstatic that it's now HIS TURN). While my older ones love school, Co-op remains their (and our) favorite school in Williamsburg!

    ReplyDelete